Iris Group strives to promote a pluralistic society in Georgia. It supports young people to use their potential and the strength of diversity and contribute to the development of their society by active participation.
– Promote diversity and raise awareness about ethnic
minority issues in Georgia;
– Motivate and empower young people to be active
members of their society, to participate in decision
making process and be change makers in their
– Provide skills and knowledge to young people to
become full-fledged members of their society;
– Implement educational programs for youth addressing
the topics of diversity and minority Issues;
– Create a sense of cooperation, integration, and unity
among young people in Georgia.