Final seminar of Diversity School 2019 came to an end on the 16th of November. Program was concluded by Diversity Festival, which was held in Poti on the 15th of November. There were 10 social projects of 24 participants presented on the event. Check the reportage from the event.
Participants began their journey in Diversity School 2019 in June. Young people from different parts of Georgia attended three seminars during six months. On the Kick-off seminar participants got familiar with the topics of diversity, active citizenship and democracy and formulated social initiatives to solve the problems existing in their communities. On the second seminar, better known as the Project Management Seminar, participants developed project writing skills and finalized their project applications with the support of mentors and facilitators.
In the months of September and October participants implemented their initiatives in different regions of Georgia and in Tbilisi. And in November they reflected on their journey and the impact they caused with their project.
This year’s program was created by 24 participants, 10 mentors and 11 facilitators. As a result, we got very diverse projects, which were held in small villages and bigger towns:
– Become a Green Warrior – Marneuli – Vani Aslikian, Daniel Gelantia, Marika Chilashvili.
– Colorful Day – Nikozi – Natia Gvaradze, Tata Kukhalashvili
– Tolerant Generation – Kaspi – Jaba Karseladze, Gvantsa Seturidze, Davit Gigilashvili
– Eco-Cool-Tour – Kaspi – Revaz Gorgadze
– Equal Environment for Everybody – Batumi – Tato Makharadze, Nika Gorgiladze, Mariam Zakashvili
– Art for Development – Kutaisi – Mariam Dangadze, Vika Kochiashvili
– Build Safely – Tbilisi – Nona Itashvili, Bahar Mustafaeva, Tatia Vakhtangashvili
– First-Aid Assistance – Ananuri – Diana Taktakishvili, Giorgi Kurtauli, Vaso Tskrialashvili
– Scientist – Kazbegi – Aleksandre Latsuzbaia, Uta Kharbedia
– #becomedigital – Tserovani – Ana Morbedadze, Lika Shughliashvili