Deadline: June 30, 2018
Dates: October to December
Place: Flensburg, Germany
The Minority Map and Timeline of Europe (MMTE) is looking for young researchers (MA students or above) to join the team for three-month internships at ECMI Headquarters in Flensburg, Germany.
– Interested in minority communities and diverse societies?
– Curious, engaged, and fond of problem-solving?
– Able to follow detailed research procedures?
– Good at communicating and asking questions?
– Self-motivated, diligent, and good with deadlines?
– Looking for a good opportunity to develop your research profile?
Then you can apply.
As an ECMI intern, you will participate in the research and administration of the ongoing ECMI projects, under the direction of the responsible Head of Cluster or relevant ECMI researcher. Interns particiate in all the activities of the Centre, and an excursion to visit the minority institutions in the region is offered once during the internship period.
You will also have the opportunity to work on research in agreement with your superisor and under his or her guidance. A work plan setting out goals and objectives as well as specific tasks is usually drafted at the beginning of the internship.
Intern positions are normally full-time, but part-time is also possible in agreement with your supervisor.
The internship positions are unpaid and the ECMI is not able to cover travel expenses.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation along with an unedited writing sample to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the official website.