Deadline: September 3, 2018
Project Dates: October 23 – November 3
Place: Lviv, Ukraine
Iris Group – Managing Diversity is looking for participants for the project: More Mosaic Everywhere for Everyone Always 2018 – Part 2 which will take place in Lviv between October 23 – November 3, 2018 in cooperation with the partner organization More Mosaic from Sweden, Active Youth Stella (Ukraine), United Societies of Balkans (Greece), Nous (Italy), Filodasikos Syndesmos Agrou (Cyprus) and European Youth Centre Břeclav (Czech Republic).
The 10 days exchange in Ukraine will introduce participants to creative expression’s forms – in particular drawing and theater – and provide them with methods of delivering messages and implementing own ideas through creativity and art. Participants from 7 different countries will:
– improve their skills in public speaking, story telling techniques and acting
– foster social inclusion and the active participation of young people in society
– enhance their creative expression as a tool for a positive change
– get acquainted with democratic principles, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion
– get better awareness of the European projects and the EU values.
You can apply if you are:
– between 18-30;
– interested in the topic of the youth exchange;
– committed and motivated to take active part in the project with peers from different countries;
– motivated to share the experience gained during the project in your community and/or within your organization;
– are ready to support local team and be responsible in organisational topics;
– able to work in English language with peers from different countries.
Number of places available: 5 participants from Georgia. Total number of participants: 35 participants from 7 different countries.
Conditions: Participants travel, accommodation and lodging in Lviv during the project dates are covered by organizers. The project is funded by Erasmus +.
How to apply:
Send your Europass CV and motivation letter in English answering to the following points: a) Your main motivation to take part in the project indicating how are you connected to the project topics b) how are you going to use the knowledge at work and in your daily life? Please, send your application to the email: email@example.com until September 3, 2018! Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Would you have any questions, please, contact to Tamta Shekiladze via above mentioned email.
Shortlisted candidates might be invited for the interview until September 10th.
Deadline for applications is 03.09.2018
Looking forward to your Applications!